The Writers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Writers Den

A place for someone with a literary heart can come and share their stories

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announce yourself here.

Go down 
+5
Alek
BoB665
FaceMan
jimesquire
Mike.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike.
Admin

Announce yourself here. Empty
PostSubject: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 6:16 pm

feel free to introduce yourself in this thread.

Let people know who you are
Back to top Go down
https://thewritersden.forumotion.com
jimesquire

jimesquire

PostSubject: Introduction   Announce yourself here. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Hello! I am known by many names, but most officially James Vorstenbosch! Compulsive writer, filmmaker, poor speller, and wannabe jetsetter! I love this idea, this meeting place of minds. I'm going to go through some of my old works and see what's good for posting, and the nerd I am, I love assignments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ariofilms.ca
Mike.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:45 pm

james! excellent man. Invite as many people as you can, just spread the word so we can get this thing goinn
Back to top Go down
FaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 pm

Before I say anything, you must understand something. I am not a toaster. Are we clear on that? Good. Because if I have to tell you again, it will be from the opening of a well, 50-feet above you.

My name is simple enough. FaceMan. A man with a face; or, the face of a man. Not that it's JUST my face that visits this forum. I assure you, my entire body is here with me. Mainly, there is emphasis on my face, as it is the part of my body which perceives the most (as I believe is the same for most people).

And so, with that all explained, the way we will interact and share our stories here will be with our faces.

And I am FaceMan.
Back to top Go down
BoB665

BoB665

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm

Bonjour all! My name is Bob. I believe I know a couple people already on this site, so a special hello to you! I am slowly getting back into writing after taking a hiatus of sorts for a couple years. Unfortunately, much of my writing has gone missing and I cannot upload it, but I will post the new things I write. I'm pretty stoked to meet some creative people and hopefully make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Alek

Alek

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:23 pm

Oi. Seems like a good idea. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
+Cheyenne

+Cheyenne

PostSubject: Here I am.   Announce yourself here. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 am

Wicked. Cool. Thanks for letting me know about this James.

OK, my name is Cheyenne. I love writing and need to get better at it, and this is a wicked way to do it, I also think that is a strong way for alot of us to improve our assigments prior to them going to the "shooting" stage.

Looking forward to reading everyones work and leaving comments.

+Cheyenne

P.s I can't spell and I hear my grammar is bad. Sorry in advance. HAHHA.
Back to top Go down
Marlaina

Marlaina

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm

OLA! it's Marlaina!
Props to Mikey for getting his creative juices in gear.
Back to top Go down
Mike.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 5:57 pm

yeah, by not working the ENTIRE summer, i've run out of other juices so I fell back on these
Back to top Go down
+Cheyenne

+Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:24 am

I hear ya. We need to get our thinking caps back on, we only have 3 weeks until school starts again!
Back to top Go down
FaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:43 am

What is school?
Back to top Go down
Jenna

Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 am

Hi everyone! albino
I'm Jenna.. Jenna Elberson. Like many of you I am a film student at Sheridan College and I'm very interested in screen writing.

Uh.. cyclops <--- woot. I think this is a great idea.. to HIP HIP HURRAY to Mike, who rocks my socks of.. lol cheers Razz . Man I love these smiles lol! drunken <-- me hahaha ok well Im excited about reading some of your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennarox
YellowWind

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:25 pm

howdy everyone. i found this site by an accidental misspell for my own website. The Writing Den....lol. no offense lads, but i think mine looks cooler :-P and we have GAMES!!! lol. actually, i joined up to keep tabs on the competition and to thank you for giving me the idea for the Copy right protection. I wouldnt have known how to do that otherwise. BUt also because i feel it's a good idea to have your stuff out there in as many places as possible. Helps build some notoriety. So anyway, my name is YellowWind. No that's not me being funny. It kinda ties into a whole Pagan/wizard thing i was into for a very long time. But you can also call me Rebecca if you like :-P I look forward to reading your stuff and posting some of my own in the future Smile

Blessed Be

Yellow Wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announce yourself here.   Announce yourself here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Announce yourself here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writers Den :: Newcomers :: First Time here?-
Jump to: